German Lotto FAQ
It is easy to play the German Lotto and get in on the excitement and action. Simply go to a registered lottery retailer and fill out a game slip for the German Lotto. The slip will ask the player to pick six numbers between one and forty-nine. The slip will also ask you to pick one bonus number between one and ten. The object is to try to pick the numbers that will show up when the lottery drawing occurs.
The cost of a ticket to play the German Lotto is just €1 per ticket (+ handling fee). Any player may purchase as many tickets as he or she would like. That player may also choose to play the same numbers for multiple drawings for the cost of another ticket per drawing if he or she chooses to do so.
The drawing for the German Lotto game occurs twice weekly every Wednesday and Saturday night. Make sure to have your tickets purchased at least one hour in advance of the drawing as this is when the cut-off to purchase tickets for that drawing is.
The odds of winning in the German Lottery are approximately 1 in 31 when it comes to winning any prize at all. Obviously, the higher the prize amount, the harder it is to win. A breakdown of the odds to win various prizes is as follows:
- Jackpot: 1 in 139,838,160
- 6 Main Numbers: 1 in 15,537,573
- 5 Main Numbers Plus Super Ball: 1 in 542,008
- 5 Main Numbers: 1 in 60,223
- 4 Main Numbers Plus Super Ball: 1 in 10,324
- 4 Main Numbers: 1 in 1,147
- 3 Main Numbers Plus Super Ball: 1 in 567
- 3 Main Numbers: 1 in 63
- 2 Main Numbers Plus Super Ball: 1 in 76
This gives you an idea of what it takes to win the various prize combinations available. It is not easy to win at all, but the higher up you go, the less your odds.
It is important to pay attention to how old you have to be in order to play any particular lottery game. The answer for this game is 18 years old.
Unlike lotteries held in many other parts of the world, the winnings from a lottery in Germany are actually tax-free. The amount that you see that you have won is really the amount that you will receive as a result of being a winner. It is a nice bonus on top of winning the money in the first place!
This game has two minimum jackpot numbers that depend upon what day of the week a player is playing. The Wednesday drawing of this game has a minimum jackpot of 1 million Euros while the minimum jackpot for Saturday is 3 million Euros. Those jackpots increase if there are no winners for any given drawing.
Anyone wishing to play the German Lotto game must be in Germany to purchase the ticket. They are only sold at retailers within the country.
Az Цtцslottу esetйn 90 szбmbуl 5-цt kell megjelцlni.
Az nyer, aki a kisorsolt lottуszбmok (5 db) kцzьl legalбbb kettхt eltalбlt egy szбmmezхben, йs akkor van telitalбlata (lottу цtцs), ha a megjelцlt mind az цt
szбm egyezik a kisorsolt lottуszбmokkal. Ez a klasszikus lottу, amit mбr 1957 уta
jбtszhatunk ebben a formбban.
Nincs 5 talбlatos szelvйny az Цtцslottуn, tovбbb hнzik a lottу nyeremйny.A kцvetkezх hйten vбrhatу fхnyeremйny az Цtцslottуn (egy nyertes esetйn): 3,1 milliбrd Forint!
november 14, szombat 18:30 йs 19:30 kцzцtt,
- Aktuбlis Цtцslottу akciу, kьlцnsorsolбs, nyeremйnyjбtйk
- Цtцslottу eddigi nyerхszбmai
- Nyertek mбr valaha az бltalad jбtszott lottуszбmok az Цtцslottуn? Ellenхrizd
- Statisztika: Цtцslottу nyerхszбmok eddigi elхfordulбsi gyakorisбga
- Mi lenne ha megnyernйd az eheti fхnyeremйnyt? Бlmodozz йs kalkulбlj! — lottу nyeremйny kalkulбtor
- Цtцslottу szбmok, tippek, kockбzatmentes ingyenes tippjбtйk
- Bejцttek a lottуszбmok? Szerinted a kьlfцldi lottуkon milyen eredmйnyt йrnйl el?
Swiss Lotto FAQ
The Swiss Lotto is a lottery offered in Switzerland. Players have tickets consisting of 6 numbers, plus a bonus number, and a drawing is held in which 6 numbers and the bonus number are drawn. If a ticket issued on that day matches all 6 numbers and the bonus number, that ticket will win the jackpot. There are also a number of prizes for partial matches.
To play the Swiss Lotto, you’ll first need to purchase a ticket. The ticket will consist of 6 numbers from 1 to 42, and a bonus number from 1 to 6. You can win cash prizes depending on how many of the numbers match up.
The Swiss Lotto also offers a Joker subgame, which allows players another chance at additional prizes.
The jackpot prize in the Swiss Lotto is variable, as if no winning ticket is sold for a drawing, the prize pool rolls over and is larger for the next drawing. In addition to the possibility of winning the jackpot, there are a number of other cash prizes for partial matches.
The full prize structure is:
- Match all 6 Numbers + Bonus Number – Jackpot
- Match 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €800,000* (estimated)
- Match 5 Numbers – €8,000* (estimated)
- Match 4 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €800* (estimated)
- Match 4 Numbers – €80* (estimated)
- Match 3 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €28* (estimated)
- Match 3 Numbers – €10* (estimated)
When playing the Joker subgame, the player chooses a six digit number. The aim of the Joker game is to select as many correct last digits as possible from left to right. A player wins a prize depending on how many correct last digits match their Joker number. If the last digits select completely match the Joker number that is drawn, that player wins the jackpot.
You can play up to 3 Joker numbers at one time. Every Joker number costs €1.74.
There is no hard number figure guaranteed for the Swiss Lotto starting jackpot. However, jackpots always begin over the €1,000,000 threshold, with exact values dependent on tickets sales.
If the jackpot rolls over, the jackpot amounts for future drawings will be considerably higher.
The Swiss Lotto will continue to roll over if no jackpot matching ticket is sold. This means the Swiss Lotto jackpots can grow quite large, with jackpots well into the tens of millions happening with some level of frequency in recent years.
The Swiss Lotto is available to Swiss citizens who wish to buy a ticket. It’s necessary to physically buy a ticket within Switzerland to play Swiss Lotto, so you can’t directly order a Swiss Lotto ticket online.
However, a number of third party services exist that will let you play Swiss Lotto. It’s advisable to do some research to make sure the service you use is reputable.
Residents of Switzerland must be 18 years or older to play the Swiss Lotto. People outside Switzerland using third party lotto facilitators must also be 18 years or older.
The Swiss Lotto drawing takes place every Wednesday and Saturday evening.
Ticket sales for Swiss Lotto close at 5:00 pm Central European Time Zone on the day of either the Wednesday or Saturday drawing.
A ticket for the Swiss Lotto is €2.75.
The odds of winning any of the various prizes in the Swiss Lotto are as follows:
- Matching all 6 Numbers + Bonus Number – 1 in 31,474,716
- Matching 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball – 1 in 6,294,943
- Matching 5 Numbers – 1 in 145,716
- Matching 4 Numbers + Bonus Ball- 1 in 29,143
- Matching 4 Numbers – 1 in 666
- Matching 3 Numbers + Bonus Ball – 1 in 220
- Matching 3 Numbers – 1 in 44
Swiss Lotto prize winners have 26 weeks to claim their prize before the tickets expire. After that point, unclaimed prizes would be rolled back into the prize pool.
The Swiss government taxes Lotto winnings over €1,000. The taxation rate is 35% on prizes above the €1,000 threshold.
Any international players playing Swiss Lotto through third party services should check with their local country’s government, as it’s possible that Swiss Lotto winnings may be subject to double taxation.
The largest jackpot in Swiss Lotto history was a €64,000,000 jackpot, which was won on a drawing held on December 17th, 2016 by a single ticket holder.
Some of the other highest jackpots in Swiss Lotto history are:
- €45,000,000, won in August of 2014
- €33,000,000, won in March of 2010
- €31,000,000, won in November of 2013
- €29,000,000, won in May of 2013
Az 1999 уta jбtszott Skandinбv lottу jбtйkban 35 szбmbуl 7-et kell megjelцlni. A lottу szбmok kцzьl 7 szбmot gйppel, 7 szбmot kйzzel hъznak ki.
A jбtйkos akkor nyer, ha bбrmelyik — kйzzel, vagy gйppel — kisorsolt 7 lottуszбmbуl mezхnkйnt legalбbb 4 talбlata van. Akбr mindkйt sorsolбson lehet
Ezen a Skandinбv lottу sorsolбson nem volt telitalбlat, tovбbb halmozуdik a lottу nyeremйny.A kцvetkezх hйten vбrhatу fхnyeremйny a Skandinбv lottуn (egy nyertes esetйn): 166 milliу Forint!
november 18, szerda kb. 20:30,
- Aktuбlis Skandinбv lottу akciу, kьlцnsorsolбs, nyeremйnyjбtйk
- Skandinбv lottу nyerхszбm-tippek, kockбzatmentes ingyenes tippjбtйk
- Nyertek mбr valaha az бlalad hasznбlt lottуszбmok a Skandinбv lottуn? Ellenхrizd
- Mi lenne ha megnyernйd a Skandinбv lottу mostani fхnyeremйnyйt? Бlmodozz йs kalkulбlj!
- A Skandinбv lottу a kedvenced, nyertйl mбr? Szavazz, йs nйzd meg, hogy a tцbbiek melyik lottуt szeretik!
- Eddigi Skandinбv lottу sorsolбsok nyerхszбmai
- Statisztika: Skandinбv lottу nyerхszбmok eddigi elхfordulбsi gyakorisбga
Szerinted manipulбljбk a lottу sorsolбsokat?Van vйlemйnyed a lottуkrуl?Ha igen, нrd meg, szуlj hozzб!(regisztrбciу йs nйv nйlkьl)
Gйpi vagy kйzi lottу hъzбs? Van йrtelme a fхnyeremйny halmozбsбnak? Melyik lottуn jбtszol? Nyertйl mбr?
A hozzбszуlбsok csak a hozzбszуlуk vйlemйnyйt tьkrцzik.
Tovбbbi lottу vйlemйnyek »
Talбltбl itt olyan lottу vйlemйnyt, amit ajбnlanбl mбsoknak?