More Mega Millions News
- Mega Millions Jackpot has reached $200 million!
- Changes to the Rules of the Mega Millions Jackpot
- Beware of new Mega Millions Scams
- An Air Force veteran won $1 million with a $2 Mega Millions ticket
- Who won the $202 million Mega Millions jackpot?
- The $202 million Mega Millions jackpot has been won in New Jersey
- The Mega Millions Jackpot is now $155 million
- Mega Millions Jackpot has Reached $130 million
- Mega Millions Winner in Leander Claims $227 Million Jackpot
- Mega Millions Finds a $4 million Winner in Florida
- Mega Millions $227 Million Jackpot Won in Texas
- Mega Millions Winner Sells Home Bought With Jackpot
- $168 million Mega Millions Jackpot Won in New Hampshire
- Mega Millions Jackpot Soars to $121 million
- New Jersey Player Hit The $267 Millions Mega Millions Jackpot
- New York player celebrates New Year with a $425 million Mega Millions jackpot!
- South Carolina Player Scoops Largest Mega Millions Jackpot Ever: $1.537 Billion
- $1 Million Mega Millions Prize Won in Michigan. The Jackpot Grows to $336 million.
- Fairfield’s Pool of 31 Co-workers Win $2 Million Mega Millions Prize
- Tuesday, 28th August Mega Millions Draw: Oklahoma Has a New Millionaire
- The Third Largest Mega Millions Jackpot Ever Was Won By a Pool of 11 Co-Workers
- The Mega Millions $522 Million Jackpot Was Won in California Last Night!
- Mega Millions Jackpot Soars to $340 million: it’s the Tenth Largest Jackpot in the Lottery’s History
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $212 million: it’s the largest Jackpot in the world
- Illinois Player Wins $4 Million Mega Millions Prize Thanks to Megaplier
- Michigan Woman’s Mega Millions Dreams Pay Off After Years
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs To $168 Million
- Mega Millions Jackpot Jumps To $136 Million
- How Long Do You Have To Claim Mega Millions Prizes?
- Mega Millions Jackpot Increases to $76 Million Ahead of Friday’s Draw
- How Will 20-Year-Old Mega Millions Winner Spend $451 Million?
- Florida Player Wins $450 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Mega Millions Jackpot Is Largest Since 2016 At $418 Million
- Mega Millions Jackpot Pushes Past $300 Million
- Nebraska Man Plans on Buying a Truck with $1 Million Prize
- 5 Interesting Facts about Mega Millions
- Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches Over $200 Million
- $2 Million Mega Millions Prize Won in Texas
- $4 Million Mega Millions Ticket Sold in New Jersey
- New York Couple Win $5 Million Mega Millions Prize with Megaplier
- What is the Mega Millions Megaplier and How Does it Work?
- Orange County Man Receives Early Christmas Present
- $1 Million Mega Millions Prize Unclaimed in Georgia
- Michigan Resident Wins $5 Million Mega Millions Prize with Megaplier
- Virginia Lottery Apologizes for Mega Millions Ticket Error
- New York Man Plans on Buying a Plane with $105 Mega Millions Jackpot
- Michigan Couple Claim Share of Mega Millions Jackpot
- Mega Millions Changes Happening This Saturday
- Two Players Win $43 Million Mega Millions Jackpot on Friday 13th
- What Are the Most Common Mega Millions Numbers?
- Friends Split $1 Million Mega Millions Prize
- Two Common Winning Mega Millions Numbers Help New York Player Hit Jackpot
- North Jersey Store Sells $1 Million Mega Millions Ticket
- Virginia Couple Claim $1 Million Mega Millions Prize
- Illinois Resident Claims $393 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Mega Millions $393 Million Jackpot Won in Illinois
- Mega Millions Jackpot Hits a Colossal $393 Million
- Mega Millions Jackpot Rolls to $382 Million for Friday’s Draw
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $323 Million
- Mega Millions Jackpot Hits $262 Million
- Mega Millions Ticket Sales Return to Illinois
- Government Shutdown Stops Mega Millions Ticket Sales
- Mega Millions Ticket Sales to Be Dropped in Illinois
- Mega Millions Jackpot Rolls to $58 Million for Friday’s Draw
- Man Claims $61 Million Mega Millions Jackpot in Orange County
- Mega Millions Ticket Worth $61 Million Sold in Orange County
- Arkansas Wins $177 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- California Man Scoops $191 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Indiana Family Claim $536 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Retired School Principal Becomes New York’s Biggest Jackpot Winner
- Mega Millions Success for Florida and Maryland
- $648 Mega Millions Jackpot Shared by Two Ticket Holders
- Largest Jackpot in U.S. History Won by Three Ticket Holders
- Two Winning Mega Millions Tickets Share $380 Million Jackpot
- Mega Millions $336 Million Jackpot Won in California and New York
- Mega Millions Jackpot of $330 Million Won by Four Ticket Holders
- $390 million Mega Millions Jackpot Winners from New Jersey and Georgia
What is the Megaplier?
The Megaplier is an option that is currently offered in all states that sell Mega Millions tickets except California. For an extra $1.00 per ticket you can increase your non-jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times.
The Megaplier is not available in California because of state law that requires all lottery prizes to be paid out on a pari-mutuel basis.
The Megaplier multiplier number is chosen at random by computerized drawing in Texas at around the same time the Mega Millions numbers are drawn in Georgia. The Megaplier was invented by the Texas Lottery as an add-on available only in that state, but was later available in all of the Mega Millions states except California starting in 2010. The Megaplier continues to be drawn in Texas.
A player must choose the Megaplier option when they buy their Mega Millions ticket, and then the ticket must match one of the 9 Ways to Win (except the jackpot) before the multiplier takes effect. Megaplier costs an extra $1 per play. See How to Play Mega Millions for more information.
Победа в лотерею — мечта каждого
О материальном благополучии мечтают все, независимо от географии, поскольку деньги — это свобода, а большинству из нас ее очень и очень не хватает. А тут — в один момент можно получить все: путешествия, домик у моря, автомобиль. Правда, этого момента нужно ждать годами.
Организаторы лотереи Mega Millions утверждают, что если периодически принимать участие в ее розыгрышах, то вы обязательно дождетесь своего большого приза.
Но лично я советую не верить на слово, а взвешивать варианты, изучать статистику и овладеть хотя бы азами теории вероятности.
Я тоже за научный подход к лотереям. Но и о мощном инструменте внутри себя забывать не стоит — это я об уверенности.
Купить билет Мегамиллионы
If I should win the jackpot, do I have the option of remaining anonymous as far as the public and the media are concerned?
In most states, lottery winner information is public domain, therefore it is public information.
Publicized information normally includes the jackpot winner’s name, city, county, game in which they won,
date won, and the amount of the prize.
After you win the jackpot, we recommend seeking the professional guidance of a good lawyer and accountant to see if there are ways of maintaining as much privacy as possible— before contacting the lottery and/or claiming the prize, and possibly even before letting friends or family know. You may be tempted to yell to the rooftops in glee about your newfound fortune, but you will probably end up regretting that decision once the excitement of the win calms down, and you are left with a continuous stream of lawsuits and requests for money from those who want a piece of your win.